Sunday, October 17, 2010


Dreams can be odd:
I kept pushing north up up the country constantly in motion. The name sheffield kept echoing. I've never been to Sheffield in fact outside of the dream world I didn't even know it existed, or it could have been Scarbourgh which would have made more sense since it's in a book I'm reading but I could have sworn it was sheffield. I was on a train and I was alone. I had this odd feeling that I should been nervous and unhappy, but I wasn't I was content not happy exactly but I wasn't nervous as many impulses as my mind tried to send. Then I came to this old plane that was painted brown, it looked like something from the forties. I went to feel the plane and I knew I was seperated from something and I was alone here, but I wasn't unhappy. I kept trying to tell myself I was but I wasn't I was just on my own, isolated.

So that is my dream up for interpretations...

No comments: