Thursday, October 14, 2010


Things I wish I could Do:
1. Apparate( for me this includes apparating to different countries too just so you know where I was going with this)
2. Time Travel
3. make things on your body magically disappear such a pounds
4. Get Published with out a lot of fuss
This is it for now. There is more, i know there is but for now that is all I have time for. I finished my book feeling lonely and miserable with out being able to go there. It lets me basically do the first two things. Started a new it's about Oxford big surprise there, right? Yea well you can't live in the past, but hell why can't I write a book about the past and Oxford (my past I guess). Trying to type up At Memories Mercy so people can read it through... I hope it makes someone think at least that is all i can ask. If anyone wants to read excerpts your welcome to them. I should go study kineseology= bane of my existence. Write later. Oh and P.S this picture may or may not be where I want to apparate to, just saying.

1 comment:

storyspace said...

I know that place,lovely!