Thursday, October 21, 2010


I've been reading a little about Sheffield. There is nothing that seems too unique about it or any reason I should have dreamed about it. I don't think there is even an airport there, which would have constituted for the plane in my dream; certainly it's hard to make sense out of a place in your dream that you didn't even know existed before. I think it was part of the industrial revolution and it's in the north of england which is where I dreamed it was...but other than that I don't know why I dreamed about it.
Back in the real world there are plenty of test and papers to worry about, none of them seem as interesting as dreaming about sheffield, but I suppose I do have to think about them. Waiting for kin grade to come, that could go either way. Trying to type my book up so i can get this project going. Hopefully agents next? Keep you posted on the sheffield inigma.

No comments: